Workman Accidents

Injured on the Job in Marlton, NJ?

Submit a workman's comp claim with the Law Offices of John F. Mifka

Were you injured by defective equipment on the job? Did debris fall on you at your worksite? An injury attorney in Marlton, New Jersey can help you file your workman's compensation claim. The Law Offices of John F. Mifka has been helping employees file claims for more than 35 years. Your satisfaction is important to us, which is why we'll do everything possible to achieve a favorable outcome for your case.

Speak to an injury attorney today by calling the Law Offices of John F. Mifka.

How do you file a claim?

If you've been injured on the job, it's important to file your workman's comp claim properly. To file a claim, you should:

  • Schedule a consultation with an injury attorney
  • Report your injury to your employer
  • Work with your attorney to fill out the necessary paperwork

Once the paperwork is complete, your attorney will file it for you so you won't have to stress.

Do you need to file a workman's comp claim in Marlton, New Jersey? Make an appointment with us today by calling 856-596-5579.